“Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but foot prints, kill nothing but time.
Few important things to remember when climbing mountains:
- Do not throw your trash anywhere, instead place it in your trash bag and bring it down the mountain and dispose of it accordingly.
- Do not vandalize or write words on trees and rock formations.
- Be considerate of other visitors and mountaineers. Minimize noise, like shouting, playing of loud music, etc.
- Be respectful to the locals and their customs and traditions. Greet other people when you meet them in the trails or in towns.
- Leave what you find. If you see something that is beautiful, please, by all means just leave it there and don’t bring it home with you.
- Follow the “Leave no Trace” principles.